QXL - Pleated Polypropylene Depth Filter Cartridge
To order a QXL - Pleated Polypropylene Depth Filter Cartridge,
please call or email us to speak with our sales team:
Absolute Rated Filtration for Inks, Slurries and Coatings
With its extra-loft, extra-life depth filter configuration, the QXL is designed for the filtration of industrial solutions containing agglomerated particles and gels or with high viscosity. Consistent absolute retention performance is achieved throughout the pleated, serialized microfiber matrix. The state-of-the-art optimized structure provides significantly higher flow rates and throughputs than cylindrical melt blown filters.
Features & Benefits
- Hybrid pleated depth construction combines graded pore structure with high surface area.
- Constructed entirely of polypropylene – Compatible with a broad range of solutions and chemicals
- Optimized pleat configuration – Ideal combination of retention, flow rate and throughput
- Excellent gel and agglomerated particle retention reduces defects
- Available in common end cap configurations – Retrofits easily into most filter housings
- FDA listed materials of construction
- Meets USP Class VI Biological test for plastics
- Materials Media: Polypropylene
- Core, Cage, End Caps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets/O-Rings: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, Buna, PTFE
- Encapsulated Viton (O-Rings only)
- Micron Ratings: 0.45, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 40 μm
- CMP P-O-U and bulk slurries
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: