Big Blue DGD Dual Gradient Cartridge
DGD Series Cartridges are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in Big Blue Filter Housings.
Designed for purity and will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered. Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
The DGD Series' advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and even greater capacity than standard spun or string-wound cartridges. The larger diameter of the filter reduces the particle load, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233%.This increased depth provides very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
The design and performance characteristics of the DGD Series Cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal and commercial applications.
This product is sold by the case only.
10" - 8 per case
20" - 6 per case
- Manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene
- Designed for purity and chemical compatibility
- Spun fibers form a gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
- Nominal 1, 5, 25 micron ratings
- Lengths: 10", 20"
- cooling water, condensate water
- power generation – waste water
- chemicals - acids prefiltration, process water, alcohols, solvents
- oil & gas - refined products, prefiltration, aggressive solvents
- general industrial - metallisation bath, waste water
- food & beverage – prefiltration process water
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: