GSTACK Series Filter Module
GStack Series depth filter modules are designed in a lenticular format for fluid clarification applications. Consisting of either cellulose with diatomaceous earth or cellulose with perlite, a formulation is available to achieve excellent particle and haze removal. Grades are also available with water absorbing capability or that meet pharmaceutical requirements.
- Proven performance cellulose based filter sheet media
- Choice of DE or perlite filter aids
- Nominal retention ratings from 0.25 to 15 microns
- High efficiency due to positive zeta potential
- Exceptional mechanical strength
- Choice of flat gasket seal or double o-ring seal
- Choice of economical stainless steel bands or rigid molded polypropylene core
- Special water absorbing component is available in the 10 and 15 micron grades
- Steam sterilizable
- Media grade stamped on sheets for easy identification
- USP Class V - Meets USP Class V Biological Test for Plastics.
- FDA Listed Materials - All Materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Section 177.2260, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
- Silicone oils
- Edible oils
- Distilled spirits
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: