While Filtersource remains open as an essential business during the coronavirus crisis, there are aspects of our services that are being affected. One of which is shipping. While we do everything we can to fulfill orders and stay true to our promises, our freight partners and shipping carriers have their own limitations.
Here are the latest updates from our most common carriers and what it means for our customers:
- Suspension of Service Guarantee - this means your shipment may not arrive on the schedule you may be familiar with and may incur delays.
- Changes to Commitment Times - UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services scheduled for delivery on or after March 30, 2020 will be extended to end-of-day until further notice. Also, commitment times for UPS Next Day Air®, and inbound UPS Worldwide Express services scheduled for delivery between April 10 and April 11, 2020 will be extended by 90 minutes.
Check UPS' service status page for the latest updates.
- Signature Required Service Suspended - we are unable to request a signature at delivery.
- Money-Back Guarantee Suspended - this means if a shipment does not arrive as scheduled, you are not edible for a refund.
Check FedEx's coronavirus status page for the latest updates.
LTL & Freight
- Nearly all of our LTL carriers are requiring contact details of the delivery location to confirm they are open. This includes a name and phone number. Filtersource has been pro-actively reaching out to every customer of ours prior to shipment to ensure they are open for deliveries. If you have an open order with us, expect to hear from us.
Please be sure to follow our COVID-19 status page and subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date.