Craft Beer & Micro-Brewing
For years, numerous large beer producers and micro-breweries have come to us for their filtration solutions.
Filtration is an integral part of the brewing process in order to provide an unmistakable flavor, purity, stability and freshness. Creating a unique taste that is consistent bottle-to-bottle requires a quality filter.
ZTEC™WB Cartridge Filters are a widely-used solution for critical filtration of beer
- ZTEC WB cartridge filters utilize a special polyethersulfone membrane to provide consistent removal of spoilage organisms and inorganic particulate
- The product offers excellent retention efficiency and extended on-stream life making it an ideal filter for the clarification of beer and wine
- The PES membrane is designed to meet and surpass the filtration criteria necessary to maintain product quality and characteristics
- Produced in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom, the cartridges are integrity tested during production to assure performance and consistency.
Features & Benefits of ZTEC™WB Cartridge Filters
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 Cleanroom Environment
- 100% flushed with 18 MW-cm DI water and integrity tested
- Low adsorption of protein, color and flavor components
- All materials are FDA listed for food and beverage contact
- Steamable/sanitizable for cleaning and reuse
- High log reduction values for spoilage organisms
- PES membrane provides high capacity contaminant loading
Absolute Rated Filtration for Inks, Slurries and Coatings With its extra-loft, extra-life depth filter configuration, the QXL is designed for the ...View full details