GNTB Series Nylon Melt Blown Cartridge
The GNTB series high performance grade nylon melt blown cartridges offer excellent compatibility with a wide range of chemicals. The controlled fiber diameter and graded density maximizes removal efficiency and ensure consistent performance. These cartridges resist contaminant unloading, even at elevated differential pressures.
- All Nylon 6,6 construction
- Easy cartridge incineration and disposal
- Available in a variety of end configurations
- Thermally bonded endcaps
- High temperature resistance
This item must be purchased by full case quantities.
10" - 50 per case
20" - 25 per case
30" - 25 per case
40" - 20 per case
- Nylon 6,6 filtration media
- Max. temperature: 248˚F (120˚C)
- Max. differential pressure: 50 PSID
- 2.5" OD
- 1.0" ID
- Available in lengths from 9.75" to 40"
- Micron ratings: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, and 75
- Aromatic fluids
- High temperature water
- Solvent based paints & coatings