Welded Polyester Filter Bags
Welded filter bags currently have about a 1 to 2 week lead time.
Our Filtersource.com brand of welded polyester filter bags are constructed using 100% synthetic fibers. These bags have welded seams and can therefore be manufactured quicker than the sewn bags. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration, Polypropylene bags are treated with a glazed finish, while Polyester bags are singed.
Materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
- Silicone-free construction
- High dirt holding capacity
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Low cost
- Glazed/singed finish reduces fiber-shedding
This product is sold in case quantities only, each case contains 50 bags.
Please review chart below to make sure you choose the correct flange style for your housing.
|F - Flange||
|P - Flange||
Micron ratings from 1 to 100
- Polyester or polypropylene felt material
- Broad chemical capability
- High flow/low pressure drop
- Fully-welded construction
- Plastic flange
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids