High Flow Z* Depth Cartridge Filter
To order a High Flow Z* Depth Cartridge Filter,
please call or email us to speak with our sales team:
High Flow Z* is manufactured using patented Z.Plex filter technology and is engineered for RO prefiltration, well injection, produced water disposal and other applications. High Flow Z's proprietary filter matrix provides unmatched performance in these applications.
High Flow Z cartridge filters are made from thermally bonded fibers of polypropylene. These filter cartridges are designed and manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions.
- Low Pressure Drop
- Excellent dirt holding capacity
- Graded density decreases blinding
- Excellent temperature / oil resistance
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- Nominal Rated - 1 and 5 micron
- Absolute Rated (99.9%) - 15 and 25 micron
- 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Maximum Operating Temperature - 160°F (71°C)
- Recommended Flow (in water) - 60 gpm (227 lpm)
- Maximum Differential Pressure - 50 psid (3.44 bar)
- RO pre-filtration
- Well injection
- Produced water filtration
- Water flood / enhanced oil recovery
- Amine filtration
- Seawater filtration
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: