Stainless Steel Filter Elements
Filtersource's filter media consists of stainless steel wire cloth strands woven in various mesh patterns to form absolute as well as nominal filtration ratings. Using our unique wire cloth, there are different construction options for filter elements:
Options Available are:
- Pleated 304SS or 316SS
- Cylindrical 304SS or 316SS
- DOE, 222, 226 or 1" NPT end configurations
- Buna, Viton or Teflon Seals
- 10", 20", 30" and 40" lengths
* Items for purchase online are quoted in 304SS, Buna Seals, and in 10" or 20", with DOE (Double Open Ends) Please Contact Us for a quote on other configurations.
Some micron options may be subject to a minimum order quantity which will be reflected in the cart.
Cleanability of Stainless Steel Filter Elements
Our stainless steel wire cloth elements are ideal for hostile or severe environments and applications. That is why cleanability is so important. All of our wire cloth stainless steel filter elements are easily restored back into service by back flushing, ultrasonic or other non-abrasive cleaning techniques. When used in filtration applications involving hazardous fluids, the cleanability of our stainless filter elements can significantly reduce disposal costs.
- Elements are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel wire cloth material
- Mesh Patterns — Square Weave, Twilled Dutch Weave, Plain Dutch Weave
- Designed and tested to withstand collapse pressure ratings of 300-6,000 PSID
- Temperature ratings from -100°F (-73°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- Various micron ratings available from 2um to 1000um (nominal)
- Various mesh sizes available (5um to 840um)
- Stainless Steel filter elements are cleanable for long service life
- High-Temperature Applications 500°F (260°C)
- Corrosive Fluid Applications
- Cleanable Filter Elements (Either by backflushing, ultrasonic or nonabrasive cleaning techniques)