Pleated Microglass Filter Cartridge
Pleated Microglass filter elements are 100% synthetic fibers with a phenolic binder that provides excellent strength in many liquid applications. Support layers are standard polyester or are available in polypropylene or cellulose to suit temperature or compatibility requirements with a wide selection of available elastomers.
Polypropylene or Polyester end caps and cores are thermally bonded to the media pack. Alternatively, end caps are plated or stainless steel bonded to the media packs using either plastisol or two part epoxy to secure the media pack.
Available in a variety of lengths and micron efficiencies.
- Product must be ordered in case quantities of 16 per case.
- Cartridges are quoted as (DOE) Double Open End with EPDM Gaskets. Should you require a different end cap configuration or gasket material please contact us for a quote.
- A broad range of medias are available from 1 to 40 microns
- Temperature Limit 240°F
- Efficiencies: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 microns
- Beta Ratios: 50, 200, 1000, 5000
- Additional end cap configurations available for quote: 222/Flat, 222/Fin, 226/Flat, 226/Fin
applications and uses go here
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: