AG Series Standard Brackish RO Element
The A-Series, family of proprietary thin-film reverse osmosis membrane elements are characterized by high flux and high sodium chloride rejection. AG Standard Brackish Water Elements are selected when high rejection and operating pressures as low as 200 psi (1,379 kPa) are desired. These elements allow moderate energy savings, and are considered a standard in the industry.
- High flux and high sodium chloride rejection
- Average NaCl Rejection: 99.5%
- Typical Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Typical Operating Flux: 10-20 GFD
- Outer Wrap: Tape, Fiberglass, Cage, Net
- Length: 40"
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: