Big Bubba Activated Carbon Filter
Big Bubba® spiral-wound activated carbon cartridges are excellent for the simultaneous removal of tastes and odors while providing particulate filtration and dirt holding capacity of a 5 micron sediment filter.
Micron Rating 5
Flow Rate 12gpm (max.)
Capacity 200,000 gallons*
Percent Reduction 90%*
Pressure Drop at 12 gpm 2 psi
Weight 10 lbs.
Used only with the BBH-150 housing.
- High chlorine, taste and odor reduction
- Efficient sediment filter with large dirt holding capacity
- No release of carbon fines
- No channeling
- No bypass
Big Bubba® Cartridge Filters are ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Whole house filtration
- Commercial filtration
- Industrial filtration
- Pre-filtration for reverse osmosis equipment
- Community water systems
- Sea water applications due to their non-corrosive construction
- Replacement for bag filters providing more filter area
- Replacement for multiple cartridge filters for greater convenience
- Water for livestock and poultry
- FDA-compliant materials
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: