COAX™ Series Filter Cartridge
The COAX Depth Filter cartridge from Filtersource.com is an integral two stage depth filter. The first stage is made of nonwoven melt blown polypropylene to trap coarser particles. The second stage is composed of a bicomponent polypropylene and polyethylene fiber to provide fine particle retention. This unique design provides a true graded, two zone structure that offers a marked increase in useful life and dirt capacity. In addition, the rigid nature means there is no flexing of the cartridge and greatly reducing media migration and particle unloading.
Case quantities for this product:10" = 36 per case
20" = 24 per case
30" = 12 per case
40" = 12 per case
- Two stage depth filter
- Maximum dirt holding and useful life
- Inert pure polyolefin construction, non-shedding media
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Low extractables
- Extensive range of lengths and configurations
- Rigid construction resists unloading
- USP Class VI - Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for Plastics
- FDA Listed Materials - All Materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, and 177.1520, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
- Cutting Oils
- CMP Slurries
- Magnetic Slurries
- Corn Syrup
- Plating Solutions
- Pre R.O.