Crystal MBF Series Filter Cartridge
An economical, disposable, filter element that can be used in a wide range of applications. The Crystal MBF depth filter is constructed of 100% polypropylene media for chemical compatibility with a variety of process fluids. The unique Crystal Core prevents collapse even at elevated temperatures.
Case quantities for this product:
10 inch - 36 per case
20 inch - 24 per case
30 inch - 12 per case
40 inch - 12 per case
- Available in nominal ratings from 1 to 75 microns
- Formed Crystal Core for excellent collapse strength
- Graded pore construction for long on-stream life
- Melt blown media resists dirt unloading as differential pressure increases
- High dirt holding capacity
- Economical depth filtration
- Thermal bonded endcaps optional
- Free of binders, adhesives and surfactants
- Highly consistent performance
- USP Class VI - Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for Plastics.
- FDA Listed Materials - All Materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, and 177.1520, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
- NSF 61 - Certified to NSF/ANSI STD 61 for materials requirements only - Component.
- RO Prefilters
- Food & beverage
- Blowdown post filter
- Rad waste
- Aqueous solutions
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: