Dust Collector Bags
Filtersource.com can assist you in choosing which style bag is best suited for your application once the following is known about your installation:
- Characteristic of dust
- Chemical content of dust
- Humidity or moisture
- Square feet of filter media
- CFM required
- Temperature range
- Type of existing equipment and hardware
- Operating experience
Filtersource.com offers a wide variety of medias, ranging from 8-22oz. per square yard, each having different characteristics and uses.
To improve performance with regard to cake release, flammability, and resistance to chemical attack, most of our standard medias can be supplied with various coatings and finishes.
We guarantee that high quality manufacturing standards and expert workmanship are incorporated into each bag.
Media Coatings & Finishes
- Plain - Natural finish. General purpose material.
- Glazed - Accomplished by running media over hot roller which melts fibers and results in a smooth "eggshell" finish. Improves dust cake release.
- Acrylic Coated - Air permeable acrylic surface coated polyester for moist environments.
- Flame Retardant - Not flame proof, but provides a self-extinguishing feature that is used when sparks are involved, such as grinding processes.
- PTFE Membrane - Membrane provides an extremely smooth, high efficiency finish.
- Fiberglass - High temperature, chemical resistant woven fabric.