Harmsco Poly-Pleat® Absolute Pleated Cartridges
Filtersource.com is a leading supplier of the Harmsco Poly-Pleat™ Cartridges. Designed for drinking water applications to remove Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts and when one micron absolute rated filtration is required. Cartridges are rated for temperatures to 140°F.
- Absolute rated (99.9% one micron removal).
- Independent lab validated (challenged with live cysts)
- 99.99% removal of Giardia Cysts
- 99.98% removal of Cryptosporidium
- Pleated for increased surface area.
- Low pressure drop.
- High flow rate capacity.
- FDA listed materials. and NSF listed.
- Thermally bonded construction.
- Temperature rated to 140˚F.
- Melt blown polypropylene media, PVC end caps and PVC center tubes.
- Ideal for water systems at state parks, trailer parks, and small communities and municipal water filtration applications to meet the Surface Water Treatment Rule.
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: