High Performance 500 Series Filter Bags
Due to labor and material shortages, the current lead time for filter bags is about 5 weeks.
If you have a time sensitive delivery issue, please call us to look at alternatives or expediting options.
High Efficiency Bag Styles
The 500 Series liquid filter bags contain 40-56 sq. ft. of usable filter media (depending on micron). This compares with only 4.4 sq. ft. for most filter bags. The 500 Series liquid filter bag can also absorb unwanted trace oils that frequently occur in processed fluids. The high amount of surface area due to the polyporopylene microfiber construction, results in oil holding capacities from 15-25 times the filter's own weight.The 500 Series liquid filter bag complies with FDA regulations governing food and beverage contact. The 500 Series liquid filter bag is available in the standard Size #2. The filters are made from pure polypropylene and are free of potentially damaging silicone oils.
High Efficiency Bag Materials
Polyproylene Microber materials provide high efficiencies at low micron ratings. The optional addition of a needle punched felt layer provides a prefilter zone and results in extended life. This multilayer technology option results in a true graded density material with high performance levels.
- Micron ratings from 1.0 to 32
- Stainless steel ring standard
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Excellent oil absorbing capabilities
- Handles on all bags
- Absolute efficiencies to 99.0%
- Beer, wine, spirits and beverage filtration
- Fine particle removal in parts cleaning
- Final filtration of lacquers
- Final filtration of vinegar
- Activated carbon removal in process systems
- Power generation
- Industrial process chemicals