PES Membrane Filter Cartridge
Absolute Rated Polyethersulfone Membrane (PES) Filter Cartridges The WaterTEC filter series is constructed of absolute rated, hydrophilic, asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane and polypropylene components. The filter is designed for overall filtration economy and provides excellent flow rates and throughputs.
- Low pressure drop reduces energy costs
- High dirt holding capacity minimizes change-outs and down time
- Available in all common configurations to allow use of existing filter housings
- Cost effective absolute filtration
- All materials are FDA listed for Food and Beverage.
- Media: Asymmetric polyethersulfone
- Inner core, end caps, cage: Polypropylene
- Support layers: Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Gaskets/O-Rings: Buna-N, EPDM, Silicone, Viton, PTFE
- Encapsulated Viton (O-Rings only)
- Micron ratings: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65 μm
- General water filtration
- DI water prefilter
- DI water post filter
- Aqueous based chemical processing
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: