PMA Series Filter Cartridge
The PMA series brand of high-quality polypropylene filters retain particles with 99.9% absolute efficiency. Available in a broad range of pore sizes, it is suitable for a wide range of applications. The pleated construction provides a high surface area to offer outstanding overall filtration economy.
Choose the Filtersource.com brand for superior quality with major cost savings!
Please contact us for additional end-cap configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Micron ratings from 0.2 to 100 μm– Broad application range
- “Absolute” Efficiency– Rated at 99.98% (Beta 5000)
- Competitive surface area– High flow rates, and long online service– Minimize maintenance cost
- Fixed pore structure– Eliminates dirt unloading at maximum differential pressure
- Polypropylene Construction– Inert to many process fluids
- Various Gasket/O-Ring materials– Compatible with a variety of fluids
- Manufactured in continuous lengths up to 40 inches
- Media: Polypropylene
- Inner Core: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Cage: Polypropylene
- Micron Ratings: 0.2, 0.45, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100um
USP Class VI - Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for Plastics.
FDA Listed Materials - All Materials comply with FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, and 177.1520, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
European Directive for Direct Food Contact - European Regulations No 1935/2004 and European directive 82/711/EEC: Tested for migration behavior in direct food contact. Minimal rinse required for use. Data available upon request.
- Food and Beverage
- Drinking Water
- Process Water
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: