GRU-V Series Resin Bonded Filter
To order a GRU-V Series Resin Bonded Filter,
please call or email us to speak with our sales team:
Filtersource GRU-V resin-bonded filter cartridges have a rigid fixed-matrix structure with a true graded-porosity. Maximizing dirt hold capacity while preventing unloading behavior that is often problematic with other competitive products.
The grooved outer surface greatly expands the filter's effective surface area and further increases dirt holding capacity. The synthetic fiber/phenolic resin binder offers well-proven performance operating under challenging conditions of high temperatures, high fluid viscosities, and high differential pressures.
The GRU-V is ideal for paints, coatings, oils and many other demanding applications.
Length 9.75"-10" packaged and sold 25/case
Length 19.5"- 20" packaged and sold 25/case
Length 29.5"- 30" packaged and sold 25/case
Length 39.5"- 40" packaged and sold 20/case
- Micron ratings from 2 to 150
- True graded-porosity structure for high dirt holding
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Rigid construction ideal for high viscosity uses
- High temperature resistance
- Max. Operating Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
- Max. Differential Pressure: 90 PSID at 150°F (65°C)
- Max. Change-Out Differential Pressure: 35 PSID
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Lubricating Oils
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: