To order a Temporary Strainer,
please call or email us to speak with our sales team:
The Eaton Model 92 strainer accomplishes straining by directing the fluid through sized openings in the strainer. Once sediment and debris is collected in the strainer, fluid flow is interrupted while the strainer is removed for cleaning or replacement.
- ANSI Class 150, 300, or 600
- Perforations from 1/32" to 1/2" diameter
- Mesh Liners of 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 (best with basket strainers)
- Stainless steel or Monel construction
- Alloy construction, RJT-style connections
- Chemical processing
- Power generation
- Oil & Gas
- Iron & Steel
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: