Pharma Grade ZTEC™P Series Filter Cartridge
ZTEC P Sterilizing Grade membrane cartridges are validated
for complete bacterial retention to yield product sterility in
biopharmaceutical final filtration applications. The naturally
hydrophilic and low protein binding characteristics of
polyethersulfone membrane ensure maximum transmission
of active ingredients making it ideal for a wide range of
pharmaceutical and biological liquid applications, including
the filtration of therapeutics, vaccines, antibiotics, bulk
pharmaceutical and other critical biotechnology products.
The double-layer PES 0.2 micron membrane filters are
manufactured in a cleanroom environment, and integrity
tested before shipment to assure consistent performance
* The ZTEC P Membrane filter cartridges come standard with Silicone Seals on this site, however, we can also provide, Buna-N, EPDM, Viton and Teflon Encapsulated. Please send us a Request for Quote if you require other seal options
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 Cleanroom Environment
- 100% flushed with ultrapure DI water
- Meets ASTM Standards for Sterility
- Repeatably Steamable/Sanitizable
- 100% Integrity tested prior to release
- Pore size, lot and serial number are stamped on each filter element for identification and traceability
- Complete validation guide available
- Seals available are Buna, EPDM, Viton, SIlicone and Teflon Encap
Hot DI Water
Filter cartridge will withstand temperatures of 185°F
(85°C) for up to 30 consecutive minutes.
Cleaning/SanitizationCompatible with most common chemical cleaning, sanitizing and sterilizing agents and with pH range from1–14. Consult factory for specific compatibility information.
may be steamed or autoclaved for at least50 thirty minute cycles @ 275°F (135°C). Typical Bacterial Retention PerformanceCartridges have been validated for the complete retention of Brevundimonas diminuta at a challenge level of 107organisms/cm2 as prescribed in ASTM 838-05.
Integrity Test Specifications
Minimum Bubble Point values and maximum Diffusive AirFlow (per 10-inch cartridge) values for ZTEC-P filters wet with water: Pore Size Bubble Point Diffusive Air Flow0.2 μm: ≥40 psig (2.8 bar) ≤ 30 cc/min @ 32 psig (2.2 bar)
- Ophthalmic Solutions
- Culture Media
- Reagent Chemicals
Need a customized quote?
Call or email us to speak with our industry leading sales team: